The Mathematics Science Gateway is the access point to submit Mathematics applications on the GISELA e-Infrastructure.
Currently the Mathematics Science Gateway allows to submit the following applications:
- GA_DPPM: it implements an efficient evolutionary algorithm to solve the Deadline Problem in Project Management, an important hard-to-solve problem in project management and software engineering.
- ME-MLS: it is an efficient multithreading local search algorithm for solving the multiobjective scheduling problem in heterogeneous computing systems considering the makespan and energy consumption objectives.
- Octave: GNU Octave is a high-level interpreted language, primarily intended for numerical computations.
- R: R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics.
- RCSA: It computes the number of right coideal subalgebras of Uq(so2n+1).